Saturday, December 30, 2023

"Tender Encounter” – My Favorite Nine

"Tender Encounter” – My Favorite Nine

Judy Royal Glenn Photography

 

One of my favorite nine photos posted in 2023 ...

 

Before I post my “top nine for 2023” photo this year, I wanted to post my favorite nine posts from 2023 and see the difference. I just couldn’t narrow it down to six this year. One bear pic was a video, and two photos were featured therefore shown twice. I hope you enjoy the photos!

 

Here they are……  

 

A fawn frolicks under a shaded tree then nuzzles up to its momma. The fawn had no concerns whatsoever because his mom kept him safe.

 

 Please feel free to share and to visit my website:

https://www.judyroyalglennphotography.com/

 

Location: Cades Cove, Tennessee in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park

 

#CadesCove #GreatSmokyMountainsNationalPark #CadesCoveTN #GSMNP #CadesCoveTennessee #SmokyMountains #smokies #GreatSmokyMountains #whitetaileddeer #whitetaildeer #Wildlifephotography 

#Christianphotography #Christianphotographer

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10