Saturday, December 23, 2023

“Black Bear Cub Teething on Wire” – My Favorite Nine

“Black Bear Cub Teething on Wire” – My Favorite Nine

 Judy Royal Glenn Photography


One of my favorite nine photos posted in 2023 ...

 

Before I post my “top nine for 2023” photo this year, I wanted to post my favorite nine posts from 2023 and see the difference. I just couldn’t narrow it down to six this year. One bear pic was a video, and two photos were featured therefore shown twice. I hope you enjoy the photos!

 

Here they are……  

 

·      A black bear cub was teething on the wire of a fence. * This photo was a big hit:) No worries—it wasn’t a barbed-wire.

 

What I love about photography is you never know what is around the corner. It could be nothing, and you search and search, or a cute black bear cub teething on the wire on a fence. 

 

Was I wowed to watch this black bear cub chew on the wire on a fence. I was delighted, to say the least.


Please feel free to share and visit my website:

https://www.judyroyalglennphotography.com/

 

Location: Cades Cove, Tennessee in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park

 

#CadesCove #GreatSmokyMountainsNationalPark #blackbears #bearphotos #bearphoto #bearphotography #CadesCoveTN #GSMNP #CadesCoveTennessee #blackbear #SmokyMountains #GreatSmokyMountains 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10