Tuesday, December 26, 2023

“Leaping Lizards” – My Favorite Nine

“Leaping Lizards” – My Favorite Nine

Judy Royal Glenn Photography

 

One of my favorite nine photos posted in 2023 ...

 

Before I post my “top nine for 2023” photo this year, I wanted to post my favorite nine posts from 2023 and see the difference. I just couldn’t narrow it down to six this year. One bear pic was a video, and two photos were featured therefore shown twice. I hope you enjoy the photos!

 

Here they are……  

 

*A horse races through buttercups at Cades Cove, Tennessee.*

 

It’s incredible something so beautiful as buttercups can be so poisonous.

 

I learned buttercups are poisonous. If livestock eats the plant, it blisters their mouths, causes gastrointestinal irritation, and, if ingested in large quantities, can cause death. Livestock are intelligent and get the hint to stop eating it when symptoms immediately occur.


Please feel free to share and visit my website:

https://www.judyroyalglennphotography.com/

 

Location: Cades Cove, Tennessee in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park

 

#CadesCove #GreatSmokyMountainsNationalPark #CadesCoveTN #GSMNP #CadesCoveTennessee #smokymountains #smokies #GreatSmokyMountains #horses #horse

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10