Tuesday, December 5, 2023

"Missing You”

“Missing You”

Judy Royal Glenn Photography


It’s been almost three weeks since I’ve been to Cades Cove—I am missing you! I'm missing my adorable black bear cubs and their sweet mamas. I miss the peace and serenity of the Cove with its stunning beauty.


I have good reason for not seeing you and can’t complain. I’m literally living in paradise sailing the “seven seas.” My husband and I are on a two-week anniversary cruise island hopping in the Caribbean. We were supposed to go three years ago, then Covid hit. It was our 30th anniversary.


The hundreds of iridescent hummingbirds flying around me and feeding a wild monkey won't replace my bears! If you would like to see pics from my trip including the tiny jeweled hummingbirds I photographed, you can follow my FB photography page:)

 

 

#CadesCove #GreatSmokyMountainsNationalPark #GSMNP #CadesCoveTennessee #SmokyMountains #smokies #GreatSmokyMountains #Christianphotography #Christianphotographer  #landscapephotos #landscape

 

Please feel free to visit my website:
https://www.judyroyalglennphotography.com/

Location: Cades Cove, Tennessee in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10