Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Ever Watchful

“Ever Watchful”

Judy Royal Glenn Photography


I know everyone is probably sad the Cove was closed the last two days because it harbored beautiful snow and wildlife. Hopefully, you went to the Cove today and saw some snow. If you don’t get to go, I hope this photo will make you happy.


Backstory:

November 12, 2019, proved to be an exciting day! I love photographing bears, especially when I have the rare opportunity to photograph them in the snow. 


The sow was ever so watchful because she was looking after her two ginormous cubs. The cubs played peek-a-boo around a tree, and one even climbed a tree and posed.


The opportunity seemed surreal. I was thankful the Lord provided me with such an amazing sight. I also met a new photography friend who enjoyed photographing them too.


Check out all the snow on her paws:0


To purchase wildlife and nature fine art prints, please visit my website:

https://www.judyroyalglennphotography.com


Location: Cades Cove, Tennessee in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park

2 comments:

  1. How startingly beautiful - the black bear against white snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a joy and a long shot to photograph them in the snow. This was taken in November, so they hadn't gone nite nite yet:)

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10