Thursday, January 7, 2021

New Year’s Eve Sushi

“New Year’s Eve Sushi”

Judy Royal Glenn Photography


My family took a needed vacation to Hilton Head Island last week. We stayed at the Sonesta Resort overlooking the beach. It was an enjoyable break.


I did not want to drag my family along on my birding adventures, so when there was downtime I went to the beach in search of shorebirds. 


The sandpipers were on the beach. This sandpiper found a fish on the shoreline and was enjoying his sushi New Year’s Eve Day. I know he wasn’t going anywhere because he had a fish. 


I photographed him for quite sometime. Two seagulls saw the fish and started circling around. Before I could run them off, one landed and gulped the fish whole. Bully:(


To purchase wildlife and nature fine art prints, please visit my website:


www.judyroyalglennphotography.com


Location: Hilton Head Island, South Carolina 

2 comments:

01 09 10