Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Fear Not

“Fear Not”
Judy Royal Glenn Photography


This past year has been hectic for many people because of the COVID-19 virus. Isolation, anxiety, fear, stress, grief, and depression can have devastating affects on the body. Give all of it to Jesus and trust in Him!


Let these verses wash over you. May they bring you comfort!


“Be still and know that I am God!” (Psalm 46:10, NLT).


“Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand” (Isaiah 41:10, ESV).


“I want you to be free from anxieties” (1 Corinthians 7:32, ESV).


“Say to those who have an anxious heart, “Be strong; fear not! Behold, your God will come with vengeance, with the recompense of God. He will come and save you” (Isaiah 35:4, ESV).


“He will cover you with his feathers. He will shelter you with his wings. His faithful promises are your armor and protection” (Psalm 91:4, NIV).


“But those who trust in the LORD will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint” (Isaiah 40:31, NIV).


“When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy” (Psalm 94:19, NIV).


“For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord” (Romans 8:38-39, NIV).


“And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life?” (Matthew 6:27, ESV).


“I sought the LORD, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears” (Psalm 34:4, ESV).


“When I am afraid, I put my trust in you” (Psalm 56:3, NIV).


“So we don’t look at the troubles we can see now; rather, we fix our gaze on things that cannot be seen. For the things we see now will soon be gone, but the things we cannot see will last forever” (2 Corinthians 4:18, NLT).


To purchase wildlife and nature fine art prints, please visit my website:


www.judyroyalglennphotography.com


Location: The Cove at Concord Park, Knoxville, Tennessee

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10