Monday, January 11, 2021

Laser Focused

“Laser Focused”

Judy Royal Glenn Photography


The snow didn’t last very long in Cades Cove on Friday. I was happy to video the huge snowflakes on Hyatt Lane.


While the snow was beautiful, it did not last long. Once it melted, the landscape offered a different view of its beauty.


My friend, Jan, has hawk eyes and can spot wildlife in a heartbeat. In an open field, she spotted something. All I saw was a weird white object moving in the brush. It was an eight-point buck following his girl!


The burnt sienna grass around him was beautiful. I was actually glad the snow had melted because he looks so stately standing in the blazing field.


To purchase wildlife and nature fine art prints, please visit my website:


www.judyroyalglennphotography.com


Location: Cades Cove, Tennessee in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10