Tuesday, March 24, 2020

His Love for Me

“His Love for Me”
Judy Royal Glenn Photography

During this difficult time of uncertainty because of the Coronavirus, you can rest assured God is in control.

Social distancing is something I’d never heard before this virus. You may be miles apart from your loved ones or feel miles apart from them in your own home. But God is with you every step of the way. 

I don’t know what you are going through, but God is greater. ”You, little children, are from God and have overcome them, because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world.” 1 John 4:4  

Brian Littrell wrote a song titled Over my Head. Many years ago, I played it over and over a million times during one of the most difficult times in my life. Through his song, the Lord reached down and literally touched my heart and soul. He showed me the depths of His love for me. 1 John 4:4

Jeremiah 33:3 states, “Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.” 

Numbers 6:24-26 states, “May the LORD bless you and keep you;
May the LORD cause His face to shine upon you
And be gracious to you;
May the LORD lift up His countenance toward you
And give you peace.” 

It is neat that this monarch butterfly looks like he is giving the flower a hug. 

To purchase wildlife and nature fine art prints, please visit my website:

Location: Athens, Georgia


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10