Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Through the Briars

“Through the Briars”
Judy Royal Glenn Photography

Sometimes we walk through circumstances when we are jabbed from all directions. It’s like walking through a briar patch. We can’t see clearly where we are headed or how things will work out. Somehow, we found our way into the middle of the patch.

But, do you know who can see clearly? The Lord. He has mapped out the path. We just have to take one step at a time.

The Lord is omnipotent and is looking from above. He can clearly see the way out.

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11

“Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.” Proverbs 3:5-6

“Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light unto my path.” Psalm 119:105

Are you in a briar patch? I am. But I know the Lord is right by my side.

**Photo taken in 2019

To purchase wildlife and nature fine art prints, please visit my website:

Location: Cades Cove, Tennessee in the Great Smoky Mountains National

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10