Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Drenched

“Drenched”
Judy Royal Glenn Photography

This image is of a white-tailed deer named Brownie in Cades Cove, Tennessee. He is well noted by photographers.

Several of us enjoyed photographing him in January. It was a rainy day. I was bold shooting in the rain because I was protected and so was my gear.

He stopped walking and began to shake the rain that collected on his fur. My shutter speed wasn’t where it needed to be, but I will take what I can get. It is likely that I may not get to capture a photo like this again.

I look forward to getting back to Cades Cove and enjoy seeing the beauty found within.

To purchase wildlife and nature fine art prints, please visit my website:
www.judyroyalglennphotography.com

 Location: Cades Cove, Tennessee in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10