Thursday, March 19, 2020

His Eye

“His Eye”
Judy Royal Glenn Photography

Today, I started singing the hymn His Eye is on the Sparrow. I asked the Lord to lay songs on my heart, to give me a word from Him, or to give me dreams.

Life has been difficult for me the last few weeks. Life can toss you too and fro but keeping my eye on the Lord has kept me centered. The Lord did not promise we would not see trials and tribulations, in fact, the Bible has many verses about it.

The Coronavirus has people up in arms. But, let me share with you a word from the Lord I received almost ten years ago. “When there is not enough…..there is……I AM!”

I wasn’t going through hard times when I received His word. It has ministered to me greatly in hard times.

Jesus said, “Look at the birds of the air; they do not reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?” Matthew 6:26

To purchase wildlife and nature fine art prints, please visit my website:

Location: Oak Ridge, Tennessee

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10