Friday, May 10, 2019

Angel Cub

“Angel Cub”
Judy Royal Glenn Photography

I had a fun time in Cades Cove, Tennessee this week. One of my favorite shots is this cub. The branch makes him look like he has a halo over his head.

A group of us were standing outside our cars on the Cades Cove Loop Road when a man driving by told my friend there was a bear and her cubs in a tree at the road. We walked around the corner and found Charlotte and her cubs just as he said. She was super close, so we took some photos then backed down the steep hill to give her more room.

Charlotte is a beautiful bear with cinnamon coloring on her head and back. She is much different than the other mama bears.

What an amazing experience!!  Isn’t he adorable?

To purchase wildlife and nature fine art prints, please visit my website:

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! I'm glad you didn't get too close or you would have been Charlotte's lunch.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10