Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Looking Forward to 2019

“Looking Forward to 2019”
Cuban Bullfrog – juvenile

While on Grand Cayman, we hired the nicest guide, Geddes Hislop, who took us birding. Look him up if you want to see some great birds on Cayman! 

I have some beautiful shots of the birds on Cayman, but I am also glad he showed us many other subjects to photograph as well. 

While we were at the Botanic Park, I was photographing a flower when I noticed this Cuban bullfrog trying to take a nap in the safety of the flower’s petals. 

It took forever to get the final image I wanted. The top petal, which was folded on top of him, kept falling down when I lifted it. He was probably terrified!

I am very thankful for what the Lord shows me or brings to me. I can’t wait to see what He has in store!

Location: Grand Cayman Island

To purchase wildlife and nature fine art prints, please visit my website:

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10