Wednesday, January 30, 2019

The Three Amigos

“The Three Amigos”
Judy Royal Glenn Photography

A long wooden walkway meanders through the rookery at the St. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological Park in Florida. At the end of the boardwalk was a great egret nest. 

I was mesmerized as I watched three chicks in the nest. The little guys can be fierce with each other. I don’t like thinking about the dominant chicks and how they can end up stabbing the little ones to death.

Most of my time photographing was spent at this nest. I probably could have stood there all day, but I wanted to also photograph the spoonbill nest.  

I can’t wait to go back!!

To purchase wildlife and nature fine art prints, please visit my website:

I’d love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCddDQyfdov2boXAKd0HEPEg

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10