Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Looking Back to 2016

“Looking Back to 2016”
Judy Royal Glenn Photography

Where did 2016 go? This year has flown back quicker than any year!

I have been extremely busy with my photography, writing and caring for my husband’s aunt. There aren’t enough hours in the day, and my requests asking my husband to add 24 more hours to my day has not been fulfilled yet.

At one point, I got really frustrated with my lack of time but knew the Lord would not want me to be that way. I changed my mindset and told myself I would get what I could accomplish each day, and I'd be okay.

The Lord has blessed my photography, and He continues to amaze me with what He brings me to photograph. I am truly thankful for all He does for me!

I went shooting with a fellow friend Emory for this shot. We went to photograph the merganser ducks (one of my favorites) and Driftwood beach at night!

He allowed me to shoot with his 600mm lens. If you aren't familiar with how big that is, imagine looking through a lens that is about the same diameter as a small basketball. It's ginormous!

Location: St. Simons Island, Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10