Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Falling in Love

“Falling in Love”
Judy Royal Glenn Photography

Angi, a gal from the Athens Photography Guild, hiked to Panther Creek Falls with me at the end of October. It was a long hike but well worth the trip.

When we got to the waterfall, a guy and girl were sitting on a large rock together. I thought it would be perfect to also photograph them.

After while, they got up and walked towards me. I wanted them to have the photograph if they wanted it, so I introduced myself and gave them my business card.

She was excited to get the photograph because he did not like his picture taken.

Whether or not they are falling in love is beside the point. I have no idea. My husband suggested the title, and even though it may seem cheesy, I think it is perfect.


Location: Clarkesville, Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10