Friday, June 9, 2023

Who’s Out There?

“Who’s Out There? 
Judy Royal Glenn Photography

 

Watching the spring cubs is my favorite thing to do in Cades Cove, Tennessee. I love when they stand on their hind legs to look for Ma or to people watch.

 

I watched a yearling stand on his hind legs for two minutes this week. It’s easy to calculate when the series of photos are time stamped. I also love hearing the oohs and ahhs of the crowds!


 Please feel free share and go to Judy Royal Glenn Photography on FB and click on the “Shop Now” button to go to my website:)


 Please feel free to visit my website:


https://www.judyroyalglennphotography.com/    


Location: Cades Cove, Tennessee in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park

 

#CadesCove #GreatSmokyMountainsNationalPark #blackbears #bearphotos #bearphoto #bearphotography #blackbearsofinstagram #CadesCoveTN #GSMNP #CadesCoveTennessee #blackbear #smokymountains #smokies #GreatSmokyMountains

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10