Friday, June 2, 2023

“Horses Blazing Through the Buttercups”

“Horses Blazing Through the Buttercups”

Judy Royal Glenn Photography

While in Cades Cove, Tennessee, I love watching the horses run to the end of the field when they get through work. The horses are sweaty and have dirty saddle marks on their tummies.

One by one, I photograph the horses blazing through the buttercups. Several of them would glance my way as they charged past. I clapped my hands and shouted, “Good job! Good job!” It was a beautiful and amazing sight!

 

Location: Cades Cove, Tennessee in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park


 Please feel free share and to visit my website:


https://www.judyroyalglennphotography.com/

 

Location: Cades Cove, Tennessee in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park


#CadesCove #GreatSmokyMountainsNationalPark #CadesCoveTN #GSMNP #CadesCoveTennessee #smokymountains #smokies #GreatSmokyMountains #horses #horse 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10