Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Leaping Into Summer

“Leaping Into Summer”

 Judy Royal Glenn Photography


Summer is not my favorite time because it is sooo hot, but I love taking photos of black bears in Cades Cove, Tennessee, so I suck it up and shoot.

 

This black bear yearling hung around for a long-time watching visitors and locals watch and photograph her. She was not being shy! She even let me photograph her leaping over the fence. Thank you!

  

 Please feel free to visit my website:


https://www.judyroyalglennphotography.com/  

  

Location: Cades Cove, Tennessee in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park

 

#CadesCove #GreatSmokyMountainsNationalPark #blackbears #bearphotos #bearphoto #bearphotography #blackbearsofinstagram #CadesCoveTN #GSMNP #CadesCoveTennessee #blackbear #smokymountains #smokies #GreatSmokyMountains 


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10