Tuesday, December 20, 2022

My Favorite Six – “Ever Watchful”

My Favorite Six – “Ever Watchful”

Judy Royal Glenn Photography


Before I post my “top nine for 2022” photo this year, I wanted to post my favorite six posts from 2022 and see the difference. I just couldn’t narrow it down to five this year. I hope you enjoy the photos!


Here they are……  


Backstory:

I love photographing bears, especially when I have the rare opportunity to photograph them in the snow. 


The sow was ever so watchful because she was looking after her two ginormous cubs. The cubs played peek-a-boo around a tree, and one even climbed a tree and posed.


The opportunity seemed surreal. I was thankful the Lord provided me with such an amazing sight. I also met a new photography friend who enjoyed photographing them too.


Check out all the snow on her paws:0


To purchase wildlife and nature fine art prints, please visit my website:

https://www.judyroyalglennphotography.com

   

Location: Cades Cove, Tennessee in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park


#CadesCove #GreatSmokyMountainsNationalPark #blackbears #bearphotos #blackbearsofinstagram #CadesCoveTN #GSMNP #CadesCoveTennessee #blackbear 

 #bearphoto #blackbearphoto #blackbearphotos

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10