Monday, December 5, 2022

“Higher Ground”

 

“Higher Ground” 

Judy Royal Glenn Photography

Last week, I had a slight advantage photographing an eight-point buck in Cades Cove, Tennessee. Bobby and his wife Debra allowed me to stand in the bed of their truck to get higher ground. The brush was tall and made it very difficult to photograph.


When I first found him, he was near the side of the road but in the thicket. Shortly after, he bedded down and could barely be seen. Before long, he was on the prowl because it was rut season, and a few does were in the area.


I am thankful for the generosity of Bobby and Debra. 


  Please feel free to visit my website:

https://www.judyroyalglennphotography.com


Location: Cades Cove, Tennessee in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10