Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Monarchs Falling From Heaven

“Monarchs Falling From Heaven”
Judy Royal Glenn Photography


I am in love with monarch butterflies and have been since I started raising them.

While I was in Cades Cove on Friday, I found a patch of white flowers. There were monarchs everywhere! I gasped and almost started crying.


 It was as if they were dropping out of the sky from nowhere. The monarchs are migrating to Mexico and must have crossed over the mountain and said, “Look, there is Cades Cove! Let’s go there!”


Have you seen them migrating through in the last few weeks?


To purchase wildlife and nature fine art prints, please visit my website:


https://www.judyroyalglennphotography.com


Location: Cades Cove, Tennessee in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park


2 comments:

  1. How gorgeous! God's artwork at its finest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sherry. I was thanking Him the other day for all the critters He made.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10