Monday, February 15, 2021

The Grandeur Behind Me

“The Grandeur Behind Me”

Judy Royal Glenn Photography


Sparks Lane, in Cades Cove, Tennessee, is just a slice of Heaven!


In December 2020, I encountered one of the prettiest snowfalls I have ever seen in the Cove. Hints of the autumn colored trees were still visible on the tops of the mountains. 


I have already shared my photo of the snow-covered trees at the end of Sparks. I turned around and enjoyed the grandeur behind me. 


To purchase wildlife and nature fine art prints, please visit my website:


www.judyroyalglennphotography.com


Location: Cades Cove, Tennessee in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park


2 comments:

  1. We had snow and lows in the single digits. We won't be above freezing until tomorrow. :( Houston isn't used to this. We were without power and water for over 24 hours. Power's back on but still no water. You're picture's beautiful but I wish we didn't have it here!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry for all the hard times you and other people in Texas are having to go through. Stay warm!!

      Delete

01 09 10