Monday, February 8, 2021

“The Essence of Cades Cove”

“The Essence of Cades Cove”

Judy Royal Glenn Photography


While hiking in Cades Cove yesterday, I stopped in my tracks to gaze at the beauty in front of me. On the ridge, evergreen trees starkly stood out amongst the snow-covered mountain.


I truly wanted to capture its essence. Because I did not have my tripod, I laid my backpack on the ground and propped my camera on it. While lying on my side, I looked through the viewfinder, set a timer, and took the photo.


It was a lot of effort, but I am so glad I did. 


Location: Cades Cove, Tennessee in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park



To purchase wildlife and nature fine art prints, please visit my website:


www.judyroyalglennphotography.com


Location: Lake Junaluska, North Carolina


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10