Thursday, October 29, 2020

Good Job!

“Good Job!”

Judy Royal Glenn Photography


A horse sprints gleefully in Cades Cove, Tennessee to meet his buddies at the end of the pasture. 


If you follow my work, you know I love photographing the horses at Cades Cove after they finish their trail rides. The leaves were starting to turn, and I wanted to get some fall color in the background. 


As they bounded towards the last hill, I could see their heads bobbing up and down. They glanced over and saw me–I commended them for their efforts. I said, “Good job” as they galloped past. 


To purchase wildlife and nature fine art prints, please visit my website:


www.judyroyalglennphotography.com 


Location: Cades Cove, Tennessee in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10