Monday, August 10, 2020

“Better Late Than Never”

“Better Late Than Never”

Judy Royal Glenn Photography

 

My 30th wedding anniversary was a few weeks ago. We were planning on celebrating by going on a cruise then COVID-19 happened. Maybe we will celebrate a little late. Better late then never!

 

This photo was taken on our last cruise with Princess Cruises in 2018.


Location: Somewhere in the Caribbean Sea


To purchase wildlife and nature fine art prints, please visit my website:

www.judyroyalglennphotography.com

2 comments:

  1. It's purple - or is that just the angle of the light?

    Our 49th anniversary was Saturday, 8/8. We didn't have much of a celebration either. Charlie went to Outback and picked up a great meal to bring home. Next year's 50 years! I've already told my daughters they need to start preparing now. I expect a blowout!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10