Friday, August 28, 2020

Chillin’

“Chillin’”

Judy Royal Glenn Photography

 

Last week, I went to Murfree Springs Wetlands. All the critters were in their hiding places and did not want to show their cute little faces.

 

A family of raccoons live in a dead tree in the swamp. The top part of the tree that they hung out in broke off, and they now live in the bottom of the tree. A small black peep hole only gives glimpse of them when they stick their heads out.

 

I met a fellow photographer who also was waiting for their debut. He noticed a raccoon snuck out the back door of the tree and was foraging in the marsh.

 

The raccoon crawled up the tree and began cleaning herself. She grew tired and laid down briefly so we could get our shot!


To purchase wildlife and nature fine art prints, please visit my website:


www.judyroyalglennphotography.com


Location: Murfreesboro, Tennessee

2 comments:

  1. Some of your pictures warm my heart and make me smile. This is one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe....thank you. Jesus amazes me with the critters I get to see:)

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10