Friday, June 1, 2018

Ain't I Cute?

"Ain't I Cute?"
Judy Royal Glenn Photography

The Lord used a total stranger named Stacy to help me get this shot.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
A mama bear and her two cubs were deep in the thicket and were very difficult to photograph. As I was walking near a truck, a guy behind me mentioned it would be nice to shoot from the back of the truck. I said out loud, “It would be nice to shoot in the back of the truck!”
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
The guy had his window down and overheard what I said. As I passed, he said, “Ma’am?” I backed up a few steps to hear what he was going to say. He said I could get in the back of his truck to shoot and stand on his toolbox.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
So, you would have to imagine me standing with my camera and tripod on his toolbox while I photographed this little fellow! I’m sure it was a sight to see!

Location: Cades Cove, Tennessee in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10