Friday, January 5, 2024

My best of nine for 2023…

My best of nine for 2023…

Judy Royal Glenn Photography

 

My best of nine photos I posted this year showcase the beauty and splendor of Cades Cove. Funny how all my top images were taken in the Cove. The Cove is my second home. I feel close to God while outside in the beauty He created.

 

These photos bring back so many memories—that’s what I love about photography!

 

The top middle photo is a video of three cubs strolling down Loop Road with their momma. The two deer photos are the same because a hub on Instagram shared my picture on their hub.

 

I wanted to wish all my followers a wonderful and blessed New Year! THANK YOU for taking the time to like and comment on my work!! If you are not following my Facebook photography page, I’d love for you to like and follow my page (Judy Royal Glenn Photography). ~ Judy

 

#Christianphotographer #Jesusfollower #Christfollower 

#Christianphotography #Godscreation #Godscreationisamazing #forHisglory #naturephotographer #naturephotography #wildlifephotography

#CadesCove #CadesCoveTennessee #wildlifephotographer


 Please feel free to share and to visit my website:

https://www.judyroyalglennphotography.com/

  

Location: Cades Cove, Tennessee in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10