Tuesday, January 23, 2024

“No chance at all.” Part III - I made it to Cades Cove!!

“No chance at all.” Part III - I made it to Cades Cove!! 

Judy Royal Glenn Photography

I finally made it to Cades Cove for

half a day on Sunday. Laurel Creek was super icy, but they sand-coated the road

to improve it.

 

 Loop Road was immaculate. I went around Loop Road once and spent most of my time photographing and videoing the partially frozen streams. 

 

 This photograph was taken in the picnic area near the restrooms. The partly frozen streams were mesmerizing. The stream was beautiful when I arrived, but the lighting was too harsh, so I returned near sunset. I love the frozen snow around the oval boulder!


 Please feel free to share and to visit my website:

https://www.judyroyalglennphotography.com/

  

Location: Cades Cove, Tennessee in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10