Wednesday, May 10, 2023

“No house decorations!”

“No house decorations!”

Judy Royal Glenn Photography

 

Don’t tie a yellow ribbon around my old oak tree! This mama bear was unhappy about the yellow ribbon on her house, so she decided to bite through it. She chewed through one, then attempted to bite through another and failed.

 

The ribbon was put up to give her a little space, peace, and quiet from everyone, but she didn’t like the ribbon! The rangers do what is best for the wildlife.

 

This photograph is really a shot of a lifetime. The Lord blesses me so much. On the way to Cades Cove this morning, I prayed, “Lord, show me or bring to me what You want me to photograph.” It’s my regular prayer. All you have to do is ask.


Please feel free share and to visit my website:


https://www.judyroyalglennphotography.com/  

 

Location: Cades Cove, Tennessee in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park

 

#CadesCove #GreatSmokyMountainsNationalPark #blackbears #bearphotos #bearphoto #bearphotography #blackbearsofinstagram #CadesCoveTN #GSMNP #CadesCoveTennessee #blackbear #smokymountains #smokies #GreatSmokyMountains

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10