Monday, May 1, 2023

"Baby Black Bear Bum"

"Baby Black Bear Bum"

Judy Royal Glenn Photography

 

I love photographing black bears in Cades Cove, Tennessee. Recently, I found a mama with three spring cubs. I love the tiny babies!

 

One of my other favorite things is to hear the mama call her cubs down from the trees. Her call is music to my ears.

 

One little cub was not minding his mama and stayed up in the tree. She kept her eye on him, though, occasionally glancing up his way.

 

We had the privilege of shooting next to John, who works for the National Park Service. He documented the mama bear and her cubs while ensuring everyone kept their distance.  

 

Please feel free share and to visit my website:


https://www.judyroyalglennphotography.com/  


Location: Cades Cove, Tennessee in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10