Tuesday, December 7, 2021

“Kung Fu Fighting”

“Kung Fu Fighting”

Judy Royal Glenn Photography


This spring, these black bear cubs had a blast in Cades Cove on their field trip as they were kung fu fighting on top of a log. They also got to climb trees, play peek-a-boo, pick out a Christmas tree, sneak attack their siblings, sleep in a tree, nurse on Mom’s rich milk, play follow the leader on a log, cross the road safely, and observe those funny humans while peering through weeds as tall as they were. 


These little ones were playing right before the Missionary Baptist Church. They were putting on a show. Boy did they create quite a bear jam that day! 


To purchase wildlife and nature fine art prints, please visit my website:


https://www.judyroyalglennphotography.com


Location: Cades Cove, Tennessee in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park

2 comments:

  1. How precious! My daughters did that, but they usually weren't playing.:)

    Go to my FB page. I put on the cutest video of a mama bear trying to get her cubs across the road. She has way more patience than I would have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, life has been so crazy. Sorry I am just seeing this. I've had my head in my house plans and making choices of faucets, cabinets, etc. I haven't had anytime to do my posts.

    I could not find the video:(

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10