Wednesday, December 15, 2021

My Favorite Five – “Giddyup, Mama!”

My Favorite Five – “Giddyup, Mama!”

Judy Royal Glenn Photography


Before I post my “top nine for 2021” photo on Instagram, I wanted to post my favorite five posts from 2021 and see the difference. I thought I would post them here too. 


Here they are……  


Backstory:


Once in a while, you get a special opportunity when out photographing. A black bear and her cubs graced my presence. They meandered about on Sparks Lane for a while. I parked my car at the top of the hill and Hazel and her cubs decided to walk near it. 


While I was photographing her, I noticed another set of ears popping up on her back. One of her cubs climbed on her back and told her, “Giddyup, Mama!”


To purchase wildlife and nature fine art prints, please visit my website:


https://www.judyroyalglennphotography.com


I'd love for you to follow me on Instagram also:


Location: Cades Cove, Tennessee in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10