Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas Snowy Owl!

Merry Christmas Snowy Owl!
Judy Royal Glenn Photography
 
One of my favorite Christmas presents......to see the Snowy Owl on St. Simons Island on Christmas Day!  Again Jesus answered my prayer and let me see him:) 

It was sunset, so there wasn't much light left.  I had been looking for him for two hours.  He had been hiding on Shipwatch's roof and suddenly popped up to the edge.  Thanks to Steve O'Cain and his family for spotting him! 

 The Snowy Owl started to spread his wings and flew right over my head!  My YouTube video: http://youtu.be/oUVAw2agTq0
 
 
The video is from far away, and it suddenly stops as I tried to take a photo as he flew overhead.  I panicked and did not think about getting a photo from the video:(

Location: St. Simons Island, Georgia

1 comment:

  1. He is beautiful! Glad to see you found him. I was a little disappointed not to see him fly over the camera though in your video. Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas.
    Laura ~

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10