Wednesday, July 3, 2024

“Hanging in There”

 

“Hanging in There”

Judy Royal Glenn Photography

 

I enjoyed watching this cub climb the pine tree. The bear family put on a show close to the road as I stood on a hill with a prime view. I’m glad I had my long lens.

 

You can read the reason for my title in my story below…

 

I’m sorry, bears, I didn’t get to visit you last week. I had COVID, and even though I wouldn’t be close enough to give you COVID, I didn’t want to get others sick.

 

I titled this photo to describe my state of being. It’s been a rough late spring and early summer. I had kidney stone surgery at the end of May. The antibiotic gave me C. diff. and chest pains, which ended in a trip to the ER. At my post-op appointment, they discovered I still have a kidney stone that is 4.6mm. I got about 120 chigger bites looking for Monarch caterpillars, then Covid last week.

 

Bears, it was good to see you this week. You make me smile!

 

To purchase wildlife and nature fine art prints, please visit my website:

https://www.judyroyalglennphotography.com

 

Location: Cades Cove, Tennessee in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park

 

#CadesCove #GreatSmokyMountainsNationalPark #CadesCoveTN #GSMNP #CadesCoveTennessee #SmokyMountains #smokies #GreatSmokyMountains #Christianphotography #Christianphotographer #blackbearcub #blackbear

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10