Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Frozen Trees Stand at Attention

“Frozen Trees Stand at Attention”
Judy Royal Glenn Photography

It’s Christmas in July, and boy, do these hot temperatures make me long for a snowy day in Cades Cove, Tennessee. Any day in Cades Cove is a good day, but add snow, and it is amazing. A good friend and I had a great day in January 2023.

 

Three frozen trees stood like soldiers standing at attention. They quickly caught my eye. It was eye candy. 

 

I also saw the Gray Ghost (the male Northern Harrier) and watched a buck and bear in the snow.

 

What more could I have asked for?

 

#CadesCove #GreatSmokyMountainsNationalPark #GSMNP #CadesCoveTennessee #SmokyMountains #smokies #GreatSmokyMountains #Christianphotography #Christianphotographer #landscapephotos #landscape

 

Please feel free to visit my website:
https://www.judyroyalglennphotography.com/

Location: Cades Cove, Tennessee in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10