Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Tender Encounter

 “Tender Encounter”

Judy Royal Glenn Photography

 

I attended the annual butterfly count in Cades Cove a few weeks ago. We had a good time roaming the Cove counting butterflies.

 

As we were in an open field, I was quickly drawn to a fawn frolicking under a shaded tree. The fawn had no concerns whatsoever because his mom kept him safe.

 

I took a small break from counting butterflies to being immersed in watching the fawn. For a moment, I captured a tender encounter.

 

Please feel free to share and to visit my website:

https://www.judyroyalglennphotography.com/

 

Location: Cades Cove, Tennessee in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park

 

#CadesCove #GreatSmokyMountainsNationalPark #CadesCoveTN #GSMNP #CadesCoveTennessee #SmokyMountains #smokies #GreatSmokyMountains #whitetaileddeer #deer #whitetaildeer

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10