Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Afloat

“Afloat”

Judy Royal Glenn Photography

 

I see things, and sometimes, I’m stopped in my tracks. This day was one of those days. A flower was floating in a fountain at the State Botanical Garden of Georgia, which was stunning!

 

Even though it was partially submerged, it was still afloat.

 

Life sometimes pushes us under, and it seems dark. You may feel that way. With the Lord’s strength, He will keep us afloat. 

 

“When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you” (Isaiah 43:2, NLT).

 

 Please feel free to share and to visit my website:


https://www.judyroyalglennphotography.com/    


Location: The State Botanical Garden of Georgia, Athens, Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10