Thursday, September 8, 2022

Out of the Shadows

“Out of the Shadows”

Judy Royal Glenn Photography


Murfree Springs Wetlands hosts amazing wildlife! When I am in the area, I stop by and walk the wooden boardwalk around the wetlands.


I was told the raccoons there died from distemper, and one family was left. Luckily, that one family of raccoons decided to show up and grace us with their presence. 


The mama had three babies in tow. They meandered through the brush looking for their morning feast and occasionally popped their heads up to peak at us. 


All my images are for sale on my website. Click the link in my bio then click the “Galleries” tab to peruse the many galleries.


To purchase wildlife and nature fine art prints, please visit my website:

https://www.judyroyalglennphotography.com


Location: Murfreesboro, Tennessee

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10