Thursday, July 28, 2022

“Yuck! Your Feet Stink!’

 “Yuck! Your Feet Stink!’

Judy Royal Glenn Photography


Watching these spring black bear cubs interact in a tall pine tree in Cades Cove, Tennessee, was fun. They stayed in the tree for two hours while mama bear got her well-deserved rest!


It was well worth the wait because once mama bear called them down from the tree, I got some great shots of one cub in another tree. That photo was my last post.


All my images are for sale on my website. Click the link in my bio then click the “Galleries” tab to peruse the many galleries.


To purchase wildlife and nature fine art prints, please visit my website:

https://www.judyroyalglennphotography.com



Location: Cades Cove, Tennessee in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10