Monday, February 28, 2022

Stark Contrast

 

“Stark Contrast”
Judy Royal Glenn Photography

On January 3rd, 2022, my friend and I drove the back roads of Townsend looking for things to photograph because Cades Cove was closed. We had the best time.


When I saw a black cow in the pasture in front of me, I started running down a snowy road towards it. You would have thought I saw a bobcat or something more interesting to photograph. I was so excited!


The cow kept walking up the snow-covered bank until he reached the top where another cow was standing. The trees were a snowy white and made for a stark contrast. I was giddy as a schoolgirl!


To purchase wildlife and nature fine art prints, please visit my website:

https://www.judyroyalglennphotography.com


Location: Townsend, Tennessee in the Great Smoky Mountains

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10