Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Surrounded in Beauty

“Surrounded in Beauty"

Judy Royal Glenn Photography


A few friends came over to my apartment on the lake, and we ventured out exploring a tiny island on the property. We didn’t find much that day, but I found a blue dasher dragonfly surrounded in beautiful wild coneflowers.


I messaged my friends who were photographing on a different part of the island and told them to come towards me. Together we pieced together beautiful shots by sharing what our photographs looked like. My favorite photo is the dragonfly surrounded by coneflowers with the milkiness of the lake in the background.  


To purchase wildlife and nature fine art prints, please visit my website:

https://www.judyroyalglennphotography.com


Location: Knoxville, Tennessee

2 comments:

01 09 10