Tuesday, March 9, 2021

May I Cut In?

“May I Cut In?"

Judy Royal Glenn Photography


Six white-tailed bucks congregated in a large field at Cades Cove on Friday. Two of the males already lost their racks. One of them was our cherished Buddy who has an injured left leg due to a possible snake bite.


I took quite a few photos then decided to get out my tripod because they started to spar. Two of the deer went at it for a bit then the smaller one ran away for no apparent reason. 


 I was tickled to death to watch the sight continue to unfold. I’ll let the video show what happened next. It’s cute!



To purchase wildlife and nature fine art prints, please visit my website:


www.judyroyalglennphotography.com


Location: Cades Cove, Tennessee in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park

1 comment:

  1. How cool! It looks like they're in training for a real fight. It's interesting that the two smaller ones would take turns. One would spar and then step back and the other one would take the bigger guy on.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10