Monday, October 28, 2019

Lake Living

“Lake Living”
Judy Royal Glenn Photography

My husband and I moved to Knoxville, Tennessee a few weeks ago. We really enjoy where we live.

Our apartment looks over a cove on Fort Loudon Lake. It is a beautiful sight to wake up to.

As I walked my dog this morning, I saw a great blue heron on the log where the cormorant usually perches.

I dashed inside and grabbed my camera. The fall color is beautiful around the lake, so my goal was to position the heron in front of it.

My desk looks out over the lake and will quickly let me see any birds or wildlife at the lake. I love living at The Village at Westland Cove!

To purchase wildlife and nature fine art prints, please visit my website:



Location: The Village at Westland Cove, Knoxville, Tennessee

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10