Thursday, October 17, 2019

Finally



“Finally”
Judy Royal Glenn Photography

Yesterday, I finally was able to get the coveted shot I truly wanted while in Cades Cove—a deer jumping a fence.

Sparks Lane and Hyatt Lane are two gravel roads lined with barbed wire fences. I have gotten a deer sneaking under the fence but never while they jumped the fence like so many other photographers have gotten.

Finally, I have been able to sit at my desk and edit a photograph to post.

The last five weeks have been so hectic with packing, sorting through items to sell, having a moving sale, and finally moving to Knoxville, Tennessee.

We absolutely love where we live! Our apartment in nestled on a beautiful cove. My favorite thing to do is sit on my patio furniture cuddled under a soft blanket while eating my meals.

This is a new adventure with my photography. Hopefully, you can sit back and enjoy God’s beautiful creation via my photography. 

To purchase wildlife and nature photography, please visit my website: 



Location: Cades Cove, Tennessee - In the Great Smoky Mountains National Park

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10