Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Blazing Beauty


“Blazing Beauty”
Judy Royal Glenn Photography

Photographing birds was my first love until I found black bears, but I still love to photograph them.

Whenever I am in a foreign country, photographing birds is first on my list. My option to photograph black bears is put on hold unless I’m in North America, Canada or Mexico.

 When I was in Columbia, my eyes were peeled to find my feathered friends. At first, I went to the Aviario Nacional de Colombia where I found all kinds of amazing birds. Later in the day, I found hummingbirds in their natural environment. This rufous-tailed hummingbird is quite beautiful!

Location: Cartagena, Columbia
To purchase wildlife and nature fine art prints, please visit my website:



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10