Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Be Still

"Be Still"
Judy Royal Glenn Photography

For the last eleven years, I have attended the Blue Ridge Mountains Christian Writers Conference in Ridgecrest, North Carolina. I go because the Lord laid on my heart a story I felt He wanted me to write and publish.

I am attending the conference this week and also love photographing God’s beautiful creation. I spent my hour break Monday photographing the cedar waxwings in the small trees in front of my hotel room at the Ridgecrest Conference Center.

I posted this photo Tuesday for the conferees to remind them to find Him through His amazing creation! “Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!” Psalm 46:10

I would covet your prayers as I seek out the Lord's will for my photography and writing. Thank you ~ Judy:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10