Wednesday, October 15, 2014

On Assignment

"On Assignment" 
Judy Royal Glenn Photography

Just this past weekend as I was walking out to shoot, a neat thought came to me....I am "on assignment" for Jesus as a photographer. He just has to show me what He wants me to shoot! I love when He beings to me or shows me what to photograph!

It is always an adventure, and I love the excitement of not knowing what I will photograph next. I don’t know what is just around the corner, so the anticipation keeps me going hours on end.


I saw this Willet about five minutes after I got to the beach. I set down my camera and tripod in the direction I thought he would end up going. Not too long later, he walked right towards my camera.

1 comment:

  1. And I am so blessed that you choose to follow God's assignments!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10